I realised that I have yet to blog about yesterday's service. Yesterday's service was really interesting! I just love it when Pastor Kong shares about things about men and women, waha. Maybe thats why I always write GP essays with regards to gender issues and family.
Pastor Kong shared about the top 5 needs of men and women. Although its a message more relevant to married couples, I really enjoyed it beause I feel theres always something to learn and get myself prepared for the future, hoho. And I just love the way how Pastor Kong can put the message across in such a funny and light-hearted way, which makes everything so fun.
When he was talking, I just keep having this voice inside me that keeps saying, "Yah! Thats right!". I guess what he shared was very true, that women's top and most important need is affection. Women just needs to feel loved all the time, through simple yet sweet words and actions like hugs, little notes, flowers, and things like that. We just need to feel protection, secure, approved, cared for. We just love being treated like a little princess, someone who's special and constantly loved by someone. But of cos, what we want are things that are really coming out from a genuine heart, not just superficial sweet-talking, or just being showered with gifts from someone whom we cant feel genuine love from, or someone that we dont love.
People always think that women are the most complex creatures. But things actually get simpler when you find out what is it that we really want deep down in our hearts. All we want is just affection, the sweet feeling of being in love. This also explains why girls like to watch those romance type of shows, just to get the feeling and feel "How good it'll be if Im her."
Well, as for men, I already expected what the number one need would be: Sexual Fulfillment. I thought that's something thats quite obvious. I guess i dont have to elaborate too much on that? Im quite okay with this part of men, AS LONG AS they are married. But if they are not, then please control yourself and dont anyhow let your thoughts run. But anyway the way this part was being explained was really funny. Haha.
How good if both men and women understand what each others' needs. The world will be a much better place. We will no longer think the other party as weird as before, haha.
Looking forward to what Pastor's going to share next week about the next 4 needs of men and women. I think it'll continue to be very interesting and fun. For those of you who are interested to find out more, you can join us next saturday at expo 5.30pm service, haha! I think it will be a very good message that can apply to everybody, especially married couples. Somemore its a good way to spend your valentine's day learning about the opposite sex okay. Haha.
Yay Im going to spend 14 February with Him. Haha! (: